As Huma-Num is entrusted with France's participation in the DARIAH ERIC, it assumes a coordination role at national level, which involve Huma-Num's personnel at different levels:
- Olivier Baude, as Director of Huma-Num, supervises the French cooridnation and make the links between the various legal entities involved (CNRS, Ministry of Education and Research..).
- Stéphane Pouyllau is the French national coordinator for ERIC DARIAH.
- Adeline JOFFRES assists him in this task and also participates in DARIAH coordination at the national level. In this capacity, she participates in the National Coordinator Committee.
- Nicolas Larrousse also participates in the coordination of DARIAH-FR.
- Ariane Allet is General Secretary of Huma-Num. As France hosts the headquarters of the ERIC, she assists the DARIAH-EU DARIAH Coordination Office in its financial and administrative procedures, linked to the national level.
- Alain Belvindrah is a manager and is in charge of DARIAH-FR missions.
This role of Huma-Num also implies communication about DARIAH ERIC during national events (organized by Huma-Num or in which Huma-Num participates), in collaboration with the French DARIAH ambassador.